Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

We're Here!



Our trip down was very uneventful. Samantha was a stellar traveller. She slept through both take-offs and at least an hours into each flight. No signs of ear trouble, for which we're very thankful!! We're heading down for breakfast and then out to the orphanage to pick-up Geovany. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.


We had a wonderful meeting at the airport with the Prados and their extended family. They were so excited to see Samantha. They've invited us to their home for lunch tomorrow and then will spend Sunday with us going to the zoo and to see the annual lighting of the Christmas tree in downtown Guatemala.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Now I'm crying AGAIN!!! It brings my heart such joy to see that Samantha did well on the plane and seeing her again in her foster mom's arms with that beautiful smile just warms my heart. Have a wonderful trip. Praying that everything continues to go well with Mantha and that Geovany will feel the love from his family. I can't wait to see the pics.
Love you,
Kelly

Oh, BTW when Joshua saw her picture he said baby baby baby...oohhh. :)

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!