Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Football Americano

This video is from our first day together. Geovany loves playing football with his Daddy. Lookds like Isabella Faye's Daddy was right, there could be a future in it for this "little" guy...or at least a college scholarship!! =)

Today we're off to the zoo. Hoping to meet up with Chris, Amy and Mya this morning. Maybe they'll be able to join us. We finally got a full night's sleep last night, so are feeling better today. Gevoany won't sleep in the crib or on the bed, but he loves sleeping on the floor. So, we've thrown the comforter from the bed down on the floor next to us and he sleeps well.

Our first day here, Rob took Geovany down to the lobby to talk with someone about our computer. Samantha was watching Dora, Diego and Boots and Mommy was happily knitting. All of the sudden, Samantha realized Daddy and "Banny" were gone. She jumped up, ran to the door, opened it and ran out. I jumped off the bed dashed into the hallway and didn't see her anywhere! The hotel staff was doing maintenance on the room next to ours, with the door open, and Samantha had ducked in there!! I heard her saying "Daddy, Daddy" and the maintenance guy saying "No, no, nina...no, no." Well, I quickly scooped her up, turned around and realized that the door to our room had closed...and I was without a key! So, Mantha and I headed down to the lobby in our stocking feet to get Daddy, and a new key as Daddy had left his in the room too! Needless to say, we now lock the top lock when we're in the room with Mantha and I keep a key in the pocket of my jeans at all times!!

Time to get ready for breakfast...more pictures later.

Blessings,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet, again my heart is soaring. I LOVE seeing how Geovany is openly without ANY reservation playing with his family. Again, OUR GOD is SOOO good!!!!
As for Miss. Mantha I'm happy to hear that she did bolt looking for her daddy and Banny. Okay, maybe not out of the room and next door but after all it's alot better than her hitting him. :) God, has indeed been answering this prayer too.
Can't wait to hear more!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Kelly :)

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!