Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day Two

This has been a day that I can't quite process yet. We've done so many things, spent time with old friends, and watched our son blossom. The changes we've seen just today are incredible. I think what's most amazing to me is that he seems to prefer us, somehow, he knows that we are his Mommy and Daddy. He was comfortable around our friends, but when it came to being held, wanted us to hold him. I can't even describe it. I know it has to be an answer to prayers we have prayed and so many of our friends have prayed...that somehow he would know who we were and God would connect our hearts across the miles.

We spent most of the day enjoying the fellowship of our friends, eating lunch, breaking a pinata, touring an incredible 3D map of Guatemala, venturing into downtown Guatemala to see the annual lighting of the gigantic Christmas tree...I will be processing all that's happened for some time. So, for now, enjoy the pictures and the videos.

Blessings,
Amy


Pinata Time!


Playing at the park...Mommy's arms are getting quite a workout!! =)


Tickles from Daddy



Breakfast...food



Kisses for Daddy





2 comments:

Jess said...

Amy, what a wonderful little boy! Thanks for allowing us to join in on your visit a little by reading the daily posts - I'll be praying Geovany home!
Jess

Anonymous said...

How does Geovany know that you are his mommy and daddy?? Because that's what we've been praying for.
Friend long before you ever knew who Geovany was God knew him and started a work on his sweet heart then. He knew that one day you would be his FOREVER mommy and Rob his FOREVER daddy. Praying for many more hugs, smiles and kisses.

Love ya,
Aunt Kelly :)

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!