Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, September 21, 2009

An Opportunity to Pray

Heard from our agency today. It seems that the new case reviewer for Geovany's case was pregnant and has had a miscarriage. She is out of the office on rest and nothing further will be done on our case until she returns. While I'm frustrated about yet another delay, my heart breaks for this woman who has lost her child. I know many of you have been praying for us and for Geovany. Today, would you take a moment to pray for this woman? I know nothing about her, not even her name, but God knows. He sees her where she is. May He provide comfort for her grieving heart and peace in the midst of this trial.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Beth in MN said...

Hi Amy,

I will pray for this woman.

Also, I will pray for the 900+ still waiting in Guatemala.

Have you seen the posts on Guatadopt.com about the *new* PGN/CNA review board?

Beth in MN

Gardenia said...

I am praying for this woman who lost her baby. and I'm praying for you and your family and Geovany.

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!