Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friday

Another email today confirming that our attorney will be meeting with the public ministry (who was supposed to release our case two weeks ago) this coming Friday. I want to hope for the best, but we've been here so many times, only to face more disappointment. In my devotional reading this morning, this quote jumped off the pages...

"Faith is unbreakable confidence in the personality of God, not in His power. We must have confidence in God over and above everything He may do, and stand in confidence that His character is unsullied." -- Oswald Chambers.

I've been mulling over that all day. I know it's true. My faith is in HIM, not in what He does or does not do. How thankful I am for little pieces of truth that God slips into my day.

We appreciate your prayers for those involved in this meeting, that God's will would be done.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Praying your meeting is a success and that Geovany comes home soon!

Gardenia said...

praying that God sends you peace and your little boy.

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!