We just received a DVD from our agency with pictures and video of Giovanni. It was obvious that he was very unsure of the video camera. He tried hard not to cry, but his little shoulders shook a bit until a young girl picked him up. The orphanage appears to be clean and bright. Our hearts were touched by the sadness in his eyes, but also for the young girl in the video caring for him. We don't know her story, why she's there, or what life holds for her. It causes us to wonder and to pray. I'll try to post some of the pictures and maybe a short video clip, if I can figure out how in the world to get them off the DVD. It may be easier to just wait until after our visit in January and post from those!
Blessings,
Amy
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
DVD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Together
A Family of Seven!



2 comments:
Again, I say I am SO truly happy for your family. I can tell from your words the LOVE you have for this sweet little boy. Praying that GOD wraps his arms around little Giovanni as he waits to come home to his FOREVER family.
God Bless,
Kelly
I can certainly see how this most precious little boy completely stole your heart. I pray his journey home is a smooth one !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment