Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today's Update

Well, not much good news today. The judge who will be receiving the case has refused to meet with us. She says she'll deal with our attorney, but not us. Don't want to make her angry, so we'll let that go.

PGN doesn't want to meet with us because they don't have our file. Which, I suppose, makes sense. Until the file is actually released from the MP and is back in their hands, what can they really tell us? They were "kind" enough to give us an appointment though, for next Weds. Guess we'll be canceling that one since we go home on Saturday, a fact they knew when they gave us the appointment.

Tomorrow, we'll meet again with our attorney. We need to sign some paperwork, as our previous power of attorney was missing a page. Then, we'll discuss what's next and go from there. It would appear, that for now, the meetings are over. If nothing else, we got some good news yesterday, so will hold on to that for now. We have lots more questions for the attorney, so hopefully, he'll have more answers.

Still plan to go to REMAR on Friday. Looking forward to seeing our boy and playing with all the kids there. Will try to get pictures of as many of our friends' children as we can. We know how important those little things are!

Thanks for praying. I still believe that we witnessed a miracle this week.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Susannah said...

I'm praying for you and for those walls to come down and hearts to be softened!
Love
Susannah

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!