Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meeting

I will contact our agency director tomorrow for some clarification, but got this email today...

"Next appointment is May 14th between some entities regarding Geovany's case."

We covet your prayers for this meeting and for us as we wait.

Today I read some things from John talking about where we find our peace. What reassurance for me, a good reminder that our peace is not found in our circumstances, but in Christ alone. We were chosen for this journey, to go and produce fruit that will last. Thanks again for walking with us.

Blessings,


"You didn't choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name...I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
-- John 15:16 and 16:33

4 comments:

Jess said...

I will be praying!

Stacie said...

Praying for good news on the 14th! Hopefully you will also hear news on that day and not news on Guatemala time!
Stacie-anewjourneybegins.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amy, I sure hope those 'entities' have a heart and see past the papers and files. I just keep reminding myself that one day, years from now, you & I will be thinking 'back' to those days when Adrian & Vany were stuck in Guat...all of this will be a distant memory

Kelly said...

You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers!!! Praying that these 2 groups will not just see papers before them but, a child. A child who has a loving family waiting and praying for his arrival home!! A family who wants to kiss and tuck there little boy in at night. A little boy who DESERVES ALL these things and so much more!!
Again, sweet friend waiting and praying with you.
Love you lots!!
Kelly

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!