In anticipation of good news this week, I was looking back through pictures from our trip in January. Time is such a relative thing. When I think of the last 8 months and having Samantha home, they've seem to have gone by so quickly. Yet, when I think of Giovanni, it seems like forever since we've seen him. I believe that God is working even now to bring Giovanni's case out of PGN. I am on pins and needles, excitedly waiting to hear what God has been doing.
I came across this picture of our handsome boy. I don't think I've shared it, so thought I'd post it. I'm sure he looks much different now than he did then. I can hardly wait to see him, to bring him home, to introduce him to our precious friends who have prayed and prayed and prayed. I know you will love him! Until then...
Blessings,
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Will it be Today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Together
A Family of Seven!



2 comments:
I am already falling in love with this sweet sweet boy. Praying and waiting for God's PERFECT day to be revealed to your family.
Lots of love and many prayers,
Kelly
BTW: He is such a cutie maybe Michael and I need to adopt a little girl instead of another boy that way we can be related twice. :)
amy, he is so so cute..i can't believe you haven't shared that picture yet! I am praying that you hear good news so very soon.
we are stranded at my mom's house due to germs that forrest has...boy won't mom be surprised to see her house guests :)
love
susannah
my cell phone is 678-346-0835
Post a Comment