We got the encouraging news that our case is still in PGN. Recent timelines suggest about a 7 week PGN time, which is where we will be Monday. But, if I've learned nothing else through the journey of international adoption, I've learned that timelines mean absolutely nothing!! That being said, we continue to wait. Thank you for continuing to remember our family and our precious little boy in your prayers. I'm including some of my favorite verses, as a reminder to me that God is still at work and has not forgotten about us.
Blessings,
Habakkuk 2:3 -- But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.
Isaiah 64:4 -- For since the world began, no ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!
Hebrews 11:1 -- What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Wait Continues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Together
A Family of Seven!



2 comments:
I'm tired of waiting! :-) Praying your precious boy is home soon!
Love you!
Beth
Simply put, PRAYING GIOVANNI FOREVER HOME!!!!!
Love ya,
Kelly
Post a Comment