Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PA!

We received notice from the US Embassy that Giovanni's PA was issued today! Thank you for your prayers on our behalf. Now it's on to PGN, where Guatemalan officials will review our dossier. We'll continue to keep you posted.

Blessings,



Psa 119:49 -- Remember your promise to me, for it is my only hope.

4 comments:

Beth said...

YEAH! I'm so happy! Praying his file through PGN kickout free!

Love,

Beth

Kelly, Philip, & Devin said...

WOHOO!!!! I am so happy for your family. This has been a long time coming. Now for a quick stay in PGN!!

Kelly

Susannah said...

oh, yeehaw...here comes pgn!!! I can't wait till that sweet boy comes home! hope to see you in guate on your visit trip!
love
susannah

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!! Amy, I am SOOO happy for your family. Praying that Giovanni is in PGN soon with a short stay. I'm getting SOOO excited thinking about him coming home this summer. WOOHOO!!!!!
Love you,
Kelly

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!