In conversations with our agency this evening, I learned that we've gotten a dreaded previo. A fixable one, but a previo none the less. A previo is a request from whomever is reviewing the documents to have a document (or several) redone. Apparently, something was wrong with the authentication of our homestudy addendum. Unfortunately, we only had one copy of the addendum. So, tomorrow, I will contact our homestudy agency, have them FedEx us another copy of the addendum, and then begin the process of authentication...to the state capital for notary check...on to the Guatemalan Embassy in Los Angeles for authentication...to FL so our agency can check it...to Guatemala for translation...back to the Family Court for review...all the while praying that this time, it was authenticated correctly.
The good news is, we don't have PA from the US Embassy yet, so as of this moment, this isn't holding up our case! We continued to find peace in God's perfect timing and trust Him with the continued care of our precious boy.
Thanks for your prayers on behalf of our family.
Blessings,
Hab 2:3 -- But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
A Previo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Together
A Family of Seven!



3 comments:
I'm sorry about the previo but, am glad to hear that it was found now before PA. Praying that this is the ONLY problem found, that it is fixed quickly and for that much needed PA. Sending many hugs your way.
God Bless,
Kelly
I'm so sorry about your previo...Hopefully this is the only one and once your in with PA there will be no more kos!
Praying your back in soon...with PA!
Love,
Beth
Your CCI family
i'm praying for you! Good thing they caught that early. If they're being picky, be picky while you have extra time, huh?
I hope that you get it all fixed quickly!
love
susannah
Post a Comment