Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

New Photos!

We received new pictures of Giovanni from our adoption agency. We knew these would be harder pictures to see, as they are pictures of a little boy living in an orphanage. He's a little dirty (like most 18 month old boys!!) and a little sad. He really doesn't like having his picture taken by someone he doesn't know. But, we're grateful to get pictures.

Today, I'm longing to go visit again. To hold that little boy in my arms and squeeze him tight. To bring a smile to that sad little face. To reassure him that there is a family who loves him and desperately wants him home. To feed him french fries.

Family court interviews are happening today. Our case is moving forward. God knows the perfect time to bring our son home. Trusting in all of that and in our amazing God!

Blessings,






Num 6:25 -- May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Amy, Giovanni is SO CUTE!!!! I just LOVE his chubby cheeks and is that a hint of side burns I'm seeing. :) Praying for you each and everyday.
Lots of love,
Kelly

BTW: LOVE the signature line. You are getting fancy.

Beth said...

Love that boy! That little face and those sweet eyes! I am praying that OH SO SOON he's in your arms forever!

I know what you mean about visiting! I've only been home for about three weeks since my visit but I wish I could start planning a trip for March! If I was rich I'd go once a month!

Thanks for sharing your sweet boy!

Love,

Beth
Mommy to Isabella Faye

Debbie said...

He sure is a handsome little boy!!! A doll baby!!!

Debbie

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Amy-
Praying your son will soon feel the comfort of his Mommy's loving hugs... which I know someday will bring a smile to his precious face. Until then... I'm praying.
God Bless-
Julie

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Hi Amy

Praying for a fast and speedy PGN process and that your precious son will be in his forever home soon. As you can imagine, I have a heart for children living in the orpahanage! Your turn will come soon...........
Maria F(Boston)

Susannah said...

amy,
i can't wait to see the day when Giovanni comes home forever! May God wrap His arms around that baby and love on him and may Giovanni have a deep love for our Father and serve Him all of his days! Your family is so precious. Have a great week.
Praying for good news for both of us!
Love
Susannah
waiting for our mixco bc

Heidi said...

I hope you are out of family court and get PA soon. He's a cutie, it must be so hard to be apart from him!

U.N. Mama said...

Amy: I just found your blog and am enjoying reading about your adoption journey. We adopted 2 boys through CCI back in 2005. (wow! time flies!). Just wanted to say hi!

Kelly, Philip, & Devin said...

He has such a sweet little face. He is a very handsome young boy. Praying for a quick journey on bringing him home where he belongs.

Kelly Buster
(CCI Family)

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!