I've often wondered how the world looks to the little people who live in my household. Well, Nathan gave me a glimpse into his view Monday night. Thanks to some special friends, who gave us a Chuck E Cheese gift card as part of our shower gift, we had a fun family night out Monday night. After dinner, Rob took the older two to basketball practice and I headed home with the younger set. As we were leaving Chuck E Cheese, Nathan and I had the following conversation:
Nathan: "Mom, there are seven people in our family."
Me: "Yes, there are, if you count Giovanni."
Nathan: "I miss Giovanni."
Me: "So, do I sweetie, so do I."
When we got home, Nathan requested to watch Diego, the Animal Rescuer. About halfway through, there's an episode on pigmy marmosets. A picture, much like the one below, popped up and Nathan jumped off the couch and said "Look, Mommy, that looks like Giovanni." I had to laugh. I'm not sure I see the resemblance, but he certainly did. Apparently we need to get that boy home so his older brother remembers what he looks like!!
Blessings,
Amy






4 comments:
Not sure I see the resemblance either but like you say kids see things differently!! I hope he is home SOON!!!
Debbie
Okay, you have made me laugh to the point of tears. Yes, indeed we (you see how I said WE like I'm part of the family) need to get that little boy home to his BIG brother. Praying each and everyday that he is home with his loving family VERY SOON!!!
Sending TONS of love your way,
Kelly
Amy your post made me smile I had to show it to my husband.........
I hope Gioavanni comes home soon so that his brother remembers how he looks........
Maria
I am laughing out loud! I needed a laugh...waiting to hear about CA registration...
That Nathan, what a sweetie!
Love,
Beth
Mommy to Isabella Faye
Post a Comment