Just got word that our agency director may be going to Guatemala on the 16th of this month. Waiting for more information. Praying about the doors that she could push on while she's there. Trying to wait patiently for God to reveal His plan and His timing. Getting away from the computer to do the tasks that need to be done today!
Blessings,
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Agency Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Together
A Family of Seven!



3 comments:
Praying..
Hi Amy,
I am a friend of Rob's (and Mike Miller) from Village Bible church. Mike shared your blog with me and I have checked it on and off over the last few months.
My family and I are in the process of raising support to go to Guatemala as missionaries. We will probably go at the beginning of September.
My heart aches for Geovany to be home with you and I will be praying for you.
If there is anything we can do for you once we move there, please let me know.
Love, Laurie Maaz-Luther
Laurie,
Your note is very timely. We had dinner with Ron and Susie this week, while we were in So. Cal. They mentioned that you were in the process of heading to Guatemala. We'd love to hear more about what you're doing and how we could support you.
I don't have a way to contact you, so if you don't mind, email me at carrfamof5@sbcglobal.net.
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment