We've been informed by our agency that Geovany won't be coming home this year. His case has not been kicked-out of PGN yet, but will be soon due to an error on a document. Apparently, from what we're being told, this is not an easy fix and will need to go through the public ministries, whatever that is! Not what we wanted hear, but we cling to what we know...that God is running this, this doesn't surprise Him and He's going to bring Geovany home.
Blessings,
Friday, October 31, 2008
Sad News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Together
A Family of Seven!



1 comment:
I have been reading your blog for sometime now. Your little guy is so adorable! I’m so sorry to hear that your case is running into another hurdle...it just makes no sense after this long wait PGN now finds this error. I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Keep faith that your son's case will progress and you will bring that beautiful boy home soon!
Stacie-anewjourneybegins.blogspot.com
Post a Comment