Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back In!

We received the AMAZING news that Giovanni's case went back in to PGN yesterday. We truly did not expect to see that happen this quickly. Still no idea of how long this process will continue to take, but completely confident that God is at work and will complete this adoption, in His time. Thank you for partnering with us in prayer. We so appreciate the prayers and support of our friends.

Blessings,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Praying for an OUT!!!!!!
Love and hugs,
Kelly

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you are back in. I pray you have a short stay.

Robyn

Anonymous said...

OMG, HE IS SO HANDSOME. GLAD YOUR BACK IN PGN. I WILL PRAY FOR A QUICK OUT.

JuJu - said...

praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Richart said...

Hi, I met you when you were in Guatemala in December. I have been following your journey. I pray that Giovanni comes home very quickly to his forever family!! Best of luck for an OUT very soon!! BTW, your little girl has grown so much since December!! You have a beautiful family!!
God Bless!
Julie Richart

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!