Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tail Tingles

Yesterday, I had the overwhelming feeling that I needed to praying for Giovanni. Rob calls it a tingle in my tail (from Over the Hedge). I commented to several of my friends that I just couldn't stop praying for Giovanni and for several of the other cases currently in-process with our agency. I really had the feeling that God was poised to move. That He's about done waiting for Guatemala and is ready to bring these children home.

Today, we got an email from our agency director. The interview scheduled for last week didn't take place. Instead, our orphange director was interviewed yesterday. The e-mail simply says it went well. What a relief to have that step behind us. Thank you for all your continued prayers on behalf of our precious son. We look forward to bringing him home so you can meet him!

Blessings,



Rom 1:9 -- God knows how often I pray for you. Day and night I bring you and your needs in prayer to God

2 comments:

Jess said...

What wonderful news that the interview was completed and went well! Now it's time for PGN to release the file so your little boy can come home. I'll be praying in that direction!

Beth said...

Praising God the interview went well! Still praying Giovanni and Isabella Faye are HOME before Giovanni's b-day!

Love and prayers,

Beth

Together

Together
A Family of Seven!